Terms & Conditions of Booking
- Golden Ticket or Golden Ticket + Master Class holders - there are 13 workshops on offer. Some workshops are scheduled with more than 1 workshop per time-slot, this means each Golden Ticket holder may register to participate in a maximum of 7 workshops, or 8 workshops with the Master Class Gold Ticket.
- No Refunds or exchanges will be given on any ticket except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au. This is an all weather event, no refunds will be given if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- Only the Golden Ticket holder will be entitled to the inclusions in your package and may not be shared with other participants, your Ticket must be presented for all entitlements.
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced.
- Places in workshops are limited - after payment you must register for workshops separately on the 'Registrations' page.
- Early purchase of your Golden Ticket is recommended - once workshops & events are sold out they will no longer be included in the ticket package.
- In the case that an advertised instructor is unavailable we reserve the right to provide a suitable replacement teacher at our discretion. Furthermore, we reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements, and audience capacity.